The major objective of quality management policy is to satisfy our customers by offering quality products and services at a convenient price, which must be in accordance with the regulations in force, security and environmental standards.
Sinterom SA Company adopted a Quality Management System model according to SR EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 requirements, documented by Quality Manual which cover the activities of the organization.
The Quality Management System ensures that processes and activities are planned, controlled and continuously improved to provide for customer confidence and satisfaction that SC Sinterom SA products consistently perform quality requirements.
Quality policy aims the following objectives:
1. Complete satisfaction of the requirements specified by the client and concern to overcome expectations.
2. Continuous improvement of Quality Management System effectiveness and Product quality.
3. Optimization of quality costs by emphasizing prevention and evaluation costs.
4. Conduct an efficient business that allows us to provide quality products at competitive prices.
5. Awareness of all staff regarding the need to produce quality.
6. Taking responsibility for all processes including those outsourced.
In order to achieve objectives, the SC Sinterom SA personnel knows and comply with the requirements established by the Quality Manual, general procedures, system procedures, work procedures and work instructions for operation of Quality Management System in all sectors.
The provisions of the Quality Management System documents are mandatory for all personnel of the organization.